第一生活网

ready aim fire mp3百度云

常岚克
导读 大家好,小芯来为大家解答以上的问题。ready aim fire mp3百度云这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!1、Ready Aim Fire - I

大家好,小芯来为大家解答以上的问题。ready aim fire mp3百度云这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!

1、Ready Aim Fire - Imagine Dragons准备瞄准射击-想象龙With out backs to the wall,用背对着墙,the darkness would fall黑暗会下降We never quite thought we could loose it all我们从来没有想过我们会失去所有Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire准备瞄准射击,准备瞄准射击An empire’s falling just one day一个帝国的下跌只是一天You close your eyes and the glory fades你闭上你的眼睛和荣耀消逝Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire away (fire!)准备瞄准射击。

2、准备好了目标射击(射击!)Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire away准备瞄准射击,准备瞄准射击了Off in the distance, staring’s resistant在远处,凝视的抗性Bottling up and festering装瓶和溃烂Hey Mr Motion, make me a potion嘿先生的运动。

3、使我的药水Shake it all up with your mystery摆脱这一切与你的秘密How come I’ve never seen我怎么从来没见过your face ’round here?你的脸吗?I know every single face ’round here我知道这里的每一个单一的脸圆A man on a mission, changing the vision个有使命感的人,改变视觉I was never welcome here我从来没有在这里欢迎We don’t have a choice to stay我们没有选择留下来We’d rather die than do it your way我们宁愿死也不愿做你的方式With our backs to the wall,背靠着墙,the darkness would fall黑暗会下降We never quite thought we could loose it all我们从来没有想过我们会失去所有Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire准备瞄准射击。

4、准备瞄准射击An empire’s falling just one day一个帝国的下跌只是一天You close your eyes and the glory fades你闭上你的眼睛和荣耀消逝Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire away (fire!)准备瞄准射击,准备好了目标射击(射击!)Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire away准备瞄准射击,准备瞄准射击了Back in the casing, shaking and pacing在外壳。

5、摇动和起搏This is the tunnel’s light这是隧道的光Blood in the writing, stuck in the fighting在写作的血,贴在战斗Look through the riffle’s sight通过浅滩的视线How come I’ve never seen我怎么从来没见过your face ’round here?你的脸吗?I know every single face ’round here我知道这里的每一个单一的脸圆Here in the heckle, holding the shackle在这里的诘问,持卸扣I was never welcome here我从来没有在这里欢迎We don’t have a choice to stay我们没有选择留下来We’d rather die than do it your way我们宁愿死也不愿做你的方式With our backs to the wall,背靠着墙。

6、the darkness would fall黑暗会下降We never quite thought we could loose it all我们从来没有想过我们会失去所有Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire准备瞄准射击,准备瞄准射击An empire’s falling just one day一个帝国的下跌只是一天You close your eyes and the glory fades你闭上你的眼睛和荣耀消逝Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire away (fire!)准备瞄准射击,准备好了目标射击(射击!)Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire away准备瞄准射击。

7、准备瞄准射击了With our backs to the wall,背靠着墙,the darkness would fall黑暗会下降We never quite thought we could loose it all我们从来没有想过我们会失去所有Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire准备瞄准射击,准备瞄准射击An empire’s falling just one day一个帝国的下跌只是一天You close your eyes and the glory fades你闭上你的眼睛和荣耀消逝Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire away (fire!)准备瞄准射击。

8、准备好了目标射击(射击!)Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire away准备瞄准射击,准备瞄准射击了。

本文到此分享完毕,希望对大家有所帮助。