第一生活网

三次以上英语(以上英语)

仇毓永
导读 大家好,小芯来为大家解答以上的问题。三次以上英语,以上英语这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!1、以下publish on the n

大家好,小芯来为大家解答以上的问题。三次以上英语,以上英语这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!

1、以下publish......on the next periodical magzine agree to do sth. agree with sth. like doing sth. have fun fashion show put .... in a eight-day-period holidaypublish......on the next periodical magazineagree to do sth.agree with sth.like doing sth.have funfashion showput .... ina eight-day-period holiday_______________________________the best thingaround chinawould you please do sth?on schools magazineagree with the suggestion/arrangementfind out the student who agreed with youPublish..... on the next edition of the magazineagreed to do somethingand have agreed on the matterlike to do somethingquite happy and enjoying lifeclothes show/fashion showput .... intoan eight-day holiday暂时是这样了……顺序是按你写的来的~~~~~你这只是一些短语,有些说法在不同的情况下稍微有些不同~~~呵呵,就不知道你要怎么用了~~希望有帮助~~~ ^_^另加:最好的东西 中国各地 请你干某事好吗? 在学校杂志上 同意某一建议,安排 找出与你意见一致的学生。

2、best thingsdifferent places in ChinaCould I ask you to do something please?on school magazineagreed with a suggestionfind that student who has the same idea as you把……在下期杂志上发表 release……in the next issure of the magazine同意做某事agree to do something 就……取得一致意见 have agreement on ……喜欢做某事 enjoy(/like) to do something过得很愉快 have a pleasent(/happy) time时装表演 fashion show把……放入 put ……into……一次八天的假期 an eight-day holiday最好的东西best thing(s) 中国各地 1.all parts of China 或者2.from place to place inside China请你干某事好吗? 1.(客气点)would(/Could/Might) you please do something for me?2.(粗鲁点)Can I ask you to do something for me?在学校杂志上 in the magazine of school同意某一建议,安排 agree on the opinion(/suggestion/advice/proposal)找出与你意见一致的学生。

3、1.find out the student who(/that) is unanimous(/agree) with you; 2.find out the student who(/that) has the same position with you(/as you do);3.find out the the student who(/that) is on the same side with you(/as you do)。

本文到此分享完毕,希望对大家有所帮助。